Convert data into key insights and drive intelligent business decisions.
Connect assets, maps, data, and people in real-time to make smarter, faster decisions and improve safety.
- Benefit from a suite of maps for the whole our world, built from the best data available from communities and professional services, presented in multiple cartographic styles.
- Enrich visibility by blending together wide range of tools and databases for directions, geocoding, traffic, gsm / wifi locations and many other geospatial resources.
- Take knowledge of ‘in the moment’ assets activity to accurately target goals and issues and deliver relevant information to all business departments in your organization.
Tracks, Events and our incredible Time Machine.
Now anyone can get the insight into history, fast and detailed. Where the assets moved, when and how they did it – GP-S.Net delivers direct access to answers for everyone.
- By maintaining a detailed history of every trip for up to several years, GP-S.Net uncovers all information relative to movements and events with an exclusive interface, fast and easy.
- A quick assessment of any data from the past is possible through tracks list, various map views and events filtering. By zooming it from simplified view to closer scales a viewer can get data-rich access, compare and process more data without complexity.
- Time Machine is one of the most remarkable features GP-S.Net offers. It enables users to roll back in time and playback former movements and events as if they were passing through the time.
Persistent awareness of what’s going on.
Wherever you are, you will be instantly alerted to important or disruptive activities.
- Easily add and manage event rules using intuitive wizard tool that guides you through selecting event type, choosing affected assets, setting geofence and time restrictions, and event specific parameters.
- Get real-time notifications to know what’s happening, the moment it happens. Choose to receive alerts via SMS, Email, push notification or automatic phone call. The message contains all relative information including the map link where it happened.
- Unlike many traditional systems that can only alert user in an alarm events generated by devices, GP-S.Net lets you know what’s happening with dozens of server-side monitored events, such as jamming detection, long idling or sensor value range exceeding.
Gain complete visibility of business effectiveness and costs.
Dynamic reports provides a current, comprehensive view of all business activities, fleet usage and mobile workforce effectiveness.
- Retrieve detailed and summary reports about trips, visits, fleet and mobile workforce activity, fuel monitoring, driving quality, safety and other to help craft more effective business.
- Get an easy, accurate read of everything going on from different perspectives. Use interactive tables and graphs, export results as Excel and PDF files or get them emailed to your inbox on a regular basis.
- See detailed information about every business asset, compare teams and groups of vehicles, or get summary efficiency overview to grow successfully.
- Analyze big data across multiple assets being confident the report will be delivered shortly – thanks to optimized algorithms, distributed computing, data caching and background preprocessing.
Create dashboard that allows to explore
and understand the rich Telemetry Data.
Browse a collection of dynamic and interactive widgets that can be configured to maintain situational awareness on all aspects and current events.
- Manage fusion of information from all possible sources by combining widgets that are only useful for your intelligence tasks and workflows.
- Benefit from the visualisation that brings together text, values, icons and control elements within the context of available hardware features, wiring schemes and applications.
- Get knowledge of up-to-date information from all possible sources without risk of overloading. Stay connected with your devices and easily switch peripheral equipment through interactive control elements.
Setup and configure connected sensors
at the new level of convenience.
GP-S.Net maximizes telemetry opportunities and minimizes integration groove. With easy setup and configuration there is simple no space for occasional errors and time-wasting routines.
- Add wide range of sensors related to vehicle telemetry and security
- Configure sensor parameters responsible for data pre-processing
- Upload large calibration tables in multiple file formats
- Use formulas and combination of sensors for precise measurements
Remote GPS tracker management
For the most used GPS tracker settings Al Ryadh provides graphic interface with easy controls so that users can adjust these parameters in a very convenient way. The smarter GPS tracker is, the wider set of options is available: tracking mode, power saving, harsh driving sensitivity, special sensors, CAN bus parameters, LED indication and many more. All saved settings are automatically converted to M2M commands and sent over GPRS/IP or SMS, and will be applied regardless device is currently online or offline.